Riger, A Marketing Communications Company, Privacy Statement:
1. Riger provides access to this site free of charge to provide information about Riger, its capabilities and the work it has done for its clients worldwide over the years. We welcome visitors to the site but want to make it clear what rules apply to your use of our site. The sole authorized use of the site is to obtain information about Riger, and no other use is permitted.
2. Copyright in all material on this site is owned by Riger or its clients; copyright in the compilation of all materials on this site is owned by Riger. Copyright Fred Riger Advertising Agency, Inc. 2013. All rights reserved. No materials on this site may be reproduced, altered or further distributed without prior written permission from Riger.
3. All trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos and trade styles on this site are owned by Riger or its clients. Proper use is limited to use in connection with the products and services of the mark owner and no other use is permitted without the owner’s prior written permission.
4. Riger may collect and store personally identifiable information about persons who visit this site and voluntarily submit information in contacting Riger. Riger may also collect and store aggregate or anonymous information about user contact with and use of the site. We may use the information to contact you about our products and services or those of our clients from time to time. You may ask us to delete any information about you and cease further contact at any time by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Riger assumes no responsibility for the security of this site or your communications with the site. It is strictly prohibited to link other sites with this site without Riger’s prior written permission. We may permit some links for convenience, but Riger has no responsibility for the unaffiliated sites to which it is linked or for material posted to this site by anyone other than Riger.
6. It is strictly prohibited to use or contact this site to disrupt or damage the site, its contents or its security measures or to harass or disparage Riger or its clients or their respective products or services or personnel. No unsolicited e-mail (spam) may be directed to or through this site.
7. If you believe that any material on this site, whether posted by us or by third parties, violates the copyrights or other rights of third parties, please contact us with complete details at email@example.com so that we can make an informed decision about possible deletion.
8. This site is offered AS IS and without warranties of any kind. Riger disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose as well as title or non-infringement. We are not responsible for timeliness, accuracy, unavailability or interruptions in availability, viruses or other defects in the site or its contents. In no event shall Riger be responsible for any damages to users or their computer systems or otherwise, even if Riger has been informed of the possibility of such damages and without regard to negligence.
9. Riger reserves the right to revise and update these rules at any time, effective on the date of posting to the site of the new and amended rules.